IRVINE, Calif. – March 10, 2014 – Auction.com, LLC, the nation’s leading online real estate marketplace, facilitated the closing of 62 commercial assets during the month of January. The assets had a combined total sales price of more than $353 million.
“At a time when we’re seeing more capital hit the marketplace and values creep toward 2007 levels in major metropolitan areas, we’re seeing an incredibly high volume of commercial sales through our platform,” said Eric Paulsen, executive vice president, general manager, Commercial Division, Auction.com. “This is indicative of Auction.com’s continued strength and success in the post-recession marketplace.”
The Auction.com online platform offers complete transparency to the large pool of bidders it attracts from around the world. In turn, the competition among qualified buyers ensures that sellers’ assets are transacted at fair market value. Notable closings include:
• The Avenues, a 338,675-square-foot multifamily complex located in Atlanta, was listed by Marcus & Millichap and auctioned on Dec. 11. The sale closed on Jan. 31.
• A 242,212-square-foot industrial building located on North Mountain Springs Parkway in Springville, Utah was listed by Newmark Grubb ACRES and auctioned on Dec. 11. The sale closed on Jan. 31.
• The Atrium Tower, a 106,751-square-foot office building located in Orlando, was listed by Marcus & Millichap and auctioned on Dec. 11. The sale closed on Jan. 31.
• The East Gwinnett Business Park, a 56,900-square-foot industrial complex located in Loganville, Ga., was listed by Colliers International and auctioned on Nov. 21. The sale closed on Jan. 31.
• The Sugarloaf Marketplace, a 9,440-square-foot retail center located in Lawrenceville, Ga., was listed by Lavista Associates‚ Inc. and auctioned on Dec. 12. The sale closed on Jan. 31.
• The Murworth Apartments, a 10,796-square-foot multifamily complex located in Houston, was auctioned on Dec. 12. The sale closed on Jan. 31.
To learn more about buying and selling commercial assets on Auction.com, please contact Joseph Cuomo, senior vice president and director of business development at firstname.lastname@example.org or 305.503.2637.