IRVINE AND SILICON VALLEY, CALIF. – March 30, 2016 – Auction.com, a Ten-X company, today announced the release of its completely redesigned iOS app focused exclusively on the sale of residential bank-owned and foreclosure properties. The new app allows users to easily find, save, and bid on foreclosures and homes for sale across the U.S. – on the go using their iPhones or iPads.
Using the new app, institutional and individual residential real estate investors, homeowners and real estate professionals can instantly access Auction.com’s most powerful functionality including:
- The ability to search by location, property features, auction date or keyword
- Access to an interactive map with clustered search results to help users find exactly what they’re looking for
- Access to full-screen photos, property details and due diligence documentation
- The ability to bid in an online auction event from anywhere using a mobile device
- Real-time push notifications to let prospective buyers know when they’ve been outbid on a property or won an auction – a first for any of the company’s suite of mobile apps.
“Through this new mobile app, Auction.com is effectively simulating a live real estate auction experience online, with synchronous real-time bidding on bank-owned and foreclosure properties,” said Jason Allnutt, general manager of Ten-X’s residential division. “Allowing users to participate in this type of experience from wherever they are using their mobile device is a game changer – and yet another example of how we’re working to make buying and selling real estate online easier than ever for everyone.”
Auction.com’s new iOS app can be downloaded for free on iTunes. Property types offered for sale on the Auction.com platform include single- and multi-family homes, condos, townhouses and land.
Auction.com is the nation’s leading online real estate marketplace focused exclusively on the sale of bank-owned and foreclosure properties. The company brings a breadth of quality assets to the market, attracting prospective buyers through world-class marketing and leveraging a scalable technology platform to conduct transactions in a transparent, efficient manner.
Auction.com and its parent company, Ten-X, are headquartered in Irvine and Silicon Valley, Calif., with offices in key markets nationwide. Investors include Google Capital and Stone Point Capital.